[Public-list] Nice thoughts

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Jan 27 18:13:44 PST 2005

Gail and the Alberg Team:

The package with a nice blanket and calendar arrived this afternoon. Thank
you for the commemoratives in celebration of 40 years. Who would ever think
that the founders of the Association would consider we be sailing 40 year
old boats back in 1964 truly amazing.

I think the calendar is a great idea with key dates for the Albergers. The
blanket will come in handy it is currently -0- and we expect -10 to -15
tonight buried under 3 feet of snow and will still talk about sailing and
spring projects.  Can't wait for spring.

Best regards,
Stephen

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.