[Public-list] Deck beam repair

Joe jtokarz499 at myacc.net
Sun Jan 2 15:36:26 PST 2005

I can email you my article for the mainsheet on re-coring the mast-step
and the stainless backing plate on the newer A30 with liner. It has many
photos. I think this is what you are looking for.

Just send me your email, or I'll send to Alberg.org and maybe George can
repost.

Thanks
Joe Tokarz
"One Less Traveled"