[Public-list] Strengthening Main Beam in older Alberg 30s

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Jan 4 12:06:32 PST 2005

Irene,

Bruce Rankin had an updated solution to Bob Marshall's fix.  It involves
putting an aluminum plate on each side of the beam, rather than just a
beam on the forward side.  See
http://www.alberg30.org/collaborate/DeckBeamRepair for some description
of it, including a local place to get the aluminum plates.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash