[Public-list] Survey

Patricia O. Meinhold pmeinhold at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 15:03:38 PST 2005

We had a survey done when we purchased our A30 in 03 and felt more
comfortable having had one.  Not only did we get a sense of the boat,
any needs, and Coast Guard requirements, but she also had some great
suggestions/helpful hints above and beyond what was addressed in her
report.  She gave us a better sense of what we were getting ourselves
into, what should be addressed initially, what would be good winter
projects, etc.
Good luck in your territory.
Pat Meinhold

Here's hoping Martha kicks some *#% when she gets out.
Let the Enron people rot instead.