[Public-list] Anyone looking for a project A-30?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:13:59 PST 2005

Depending on the boat and the investment - I would get a survey before
buying even a new boat. I know Albergs and would buy one [and have] sight
unseen. But there is not a lot a risk [say $20K max]. If the boat were
+$100K and had lots of complex systems [even if new] I would want a survey.

Mike Lehman