[Public-list] Survey

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Jan 5 04:58:53 PST 2005

Michael,

You are correct a survery will be required for insurance. In our case the
boat was such a basket case, it was recommended to restore it first then
have a survey. Otherwise they felt we would require two surveys. Please bear
in mind #114 wouldn't float when it arrived at home with bad gate valves and
so on.

Stephen