[Public-list] New subscriber

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Thu Jan 6 09:16:57 PST 2005

John: I'd have said "Welcome aboard", except that I'm not aboard yet! I'm
about 6 years behind you on the planning/retiring/sailing schedule.

I did have questions, though.

1	Why 6V batteries?

2	How did you add the fresh-water cooling? Yourself or off-the-shelf?

3	Where and how did you get the Atomic 4 rebuilt?

4	Why nylon nuts on the through-bolts?

5	How did you manage expanding to the double berth?

6	What did you do about the chain plates?

Many thanks for your advice.

John

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information.  Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk
(Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it.  Any communication received in error or