[Public-list] New subscriber

RWLIDDICK at aol.com RWLIDDICK at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 09:31:57 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/6/2005 11:18:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
5thseason at canada.com writes:

Just  want to introduce myself to you all.

Ken and I met John when we were all traveling south in 2003-04.  He  was
traveling with another Canadian Alberg 30 which had be refurbished at the  same
time.  They were both beautiful and both sailed by such nice  people.  John, you
have to work on your fellow travelers to join up with us  also.  Roberta &
Ken Liddick

p.s.  John, we were on the Cabo Rico 38 -- Miss  Maggie.