[Public-list] Advice Requested

Theodore M. Liszczak tedliszczak at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 7 11:56:57 PST 2005

George Dinwiddie wrote:

> Theodore M. Liszczak wrote:
>
>> What is the best way to remove paint from the headliner?  I have read
>> that non mildew latex paint is the best replacement.
>

> There was some discussion of that topic last month.  You might want to
> take a look at
> http://www.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list/2004-December/002007.html
> http://www.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list/2004-December/002009.html
> http://www.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list/2004-December/001999.html
> among others
>
>> What can I put in place of my head? I removed it.
>

> A hat? ;-)
>
> Another head?  A porta-potty?  Why did you remove it?
>
>  - George

When the boat was launched on the lake, the head and the sink were
sealed by the marina. You can actually drink the lake water.
We had the following considerations putting in a holding tank/bladder,
the distance to the nearest pump out station
and considering the use\non use the head goes through, I decided to
remove the head. We now carry a
porta potty, we have not used it to date.