[Public-list] Interior Paint

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Jan 10 10:39:04 PST 2005

Roger,

If you plan on using this product, if you could please provide feedback. I
am not ready to repaint the interior of the Alberg, but have the same
condensation issues during the spring and fall as others.

I find leaving the forward hatch a little a night reduces the condensation
when we are sleeping. As for dandruff, not an issue. If you have any
chemicals that can grow hair send me a note.

Thanks,
Stephen