[Public-list] Cables

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 11 17:35:57 PST 2005

parts at oldlymemarina.com
The above emial address is for the parts department at Old Lyme Marina in
Conn.. They claim to have all parts in stock - probably cables too.
If you are close to British Columbia, Canada, check out
www.atomicfourengineservice.ca they have a list of all parts for the atomic
four including cables on their web site and you can order on-line

Chris Lawrence
Cirrus 500