[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 253, Issue 3

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Jan 12 08:16:50 PST 2005

If you got to the web page but could not open a file by clicking on an icon,
the problem might be you don't have Adobie Acrobat reader which can be
downloaded by clicking on the Acrobat Reader icon under the A30 drawing.  I
will ask my wife to repost in HTML format (which I understand is more
"universal") and let you know when that has been done.

Roger