[Public-list] careening ship

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Jan 19 14:05:57 PST 2005

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Looks like another high potential idea
bites the dust.  I am gelling my thoughts on a false transom that folds down
to become a swim platform/dingy dock.  You guys are gonna love it!   George,
I will look into the swimming pool idea further and untie the dingy; I was
wondering where that thing had got off to.

Roger