[Public-list] Mast steps

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Wed Jan 19 14:20:22 PST 2005

Gordon Laco wrote:

"If you sail single or short handed it is dead easy to rig up a tackle
system
that will allow you to haul yourself up with great ease and in complete
security."

Can you offer some specific advice, Gordon? I can foresee the day when I may
have to put it to very practical use. (For the moment, climbing up the mast
of my 16' Fireball is pretty easy to do - particularly when it's on dry
land. . <grin>)

I'd appreciate any directions to sources which picture or describe such
tackle systems, if you can.

John Kennedy
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk (Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.