[Public-list] careening ship

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jan 20 06:46:21 PST 2005

Ok ok - all teasing aside, maybe it could work.

But I am reminded of a gesture a Hungarian friend used to use when I was
coming at a problem in a manner whose complications outweighed the benefits
of the route...

He used to say "well it could work but it would be this" at which point he
would scratch his right ear by reaching his left arm over and around his
head..."instead of this" at which point he would quickly give his right ear
a scratch with his right hand.

Gord (I guess I am still teasing) #426 Surprise