[Public-list] Propane

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 23 17:21:15 PST 2005

We bought an origo as well. It is a 3000. We also
bought the Gimbals and muonted it in the hole left by
the old stove. This gives it enough swinhing room. It
works great.We have had it for 3 seasons and the fuel
is 99% alchohol sold as paint thinner in a lot of
hardware stores without a marine markup
Richard
 --- "sousa, stephen (ENG)" <sousa_stephen at emc.com>

=====