[Public-list] cancellation of public list

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Jan 27 15:21:58 PST 2005

George,

The easiest solution is to go to
http://www.alberg30.org/mailman/options/public-list/georgeamann@hotmail.com
and update your settings.  You can either unsubscribe on that page (a
confirmation will be sent, and you also have to reply to the
confirmation), or you can login and set the mail delivery to "disabled"
until you get back.  If you don't remember your password to login,
there's also a button to email you a reminder.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash