[Public-list] Ice in the Bilge

Paul Lacasse PLACASSE at SUSCOM-MAINE.NET
Fri Jan 28 13:41:03 PST 2005

Why not put a big ass space heater in the boat with all the doors and
hatches open for a couple of days then pump it out.

PPL
Maine (lots of stuff freezes here)

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Gordon Laco
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 3:11 PM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: Re: [Public-list] Ice in the Bilge

That is worth worrying about... The first winter I owned the Folkboat I
packed her bilge with rock salt.  In the spring I learned that the previous
owner had run all her electrics through the bilge.  I had a very realistic
fake electrical system that looked just like wiring but was in reality
coloured plastic tubing filled with funny green powder...

Gord #426 Surprise