[Public-list] Outboard bracket

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jan 31 06:45:26 PST 2005

Hi Paul -

Have a look at the 'Cape Horn' self steering gear website.  The fellow who
builds them sailed the enginless A30 Jean du Sud around the world but fitted
an outboard to her recently.  He is a very clever guy and did a good job but
I think that you might prefer to find an inboard some day.

Cheers - Gord 426 Suprise