[Public-list] 7/4/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 19:03:25 PDT 2005

Tonight we are in Crisfield.  We were supposed to be in Tangier, but we decided to come here instead.  Tomorrow we will head to Tom and Sheila Maroldy's house on Cuckold Creek,arriving in mid afternoon

We had a good crossing to Onancock, the wind started strong on the nose, but eased up.  Jay and Joan visited their future home site and that evening we went into town for dinner.  At dinner we changed the next destination to Crisfield.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall