[Public-list] 7/7/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 18:51:22 PDT 2005

The Maxi Cruise is holed up in La Trappe Creek for the night.  We may try Cambridge tomorrow after the weather breaks.  We are anchored singly or in two boat rafts.  Waranatoo and Grace headed for home today.  We had a pleasant trip up fro Solomons.  However there was a Mayday call from a charter fishing boat with 9 on board.  He was rammed by a 40 foot power boat running under auto pilot with no one on lookout.  There were casualties but no deaths or sinkings.  We will probably head for Tilghman Creek before heading home.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall