[Public-list] 7/8/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 19:30:06 PDT 2005

The Summer Cruise is winding down and there is one more chance for Annapolis area boats to join us.  Saturday we will be heading for Tilghman Creek on the Miles River.  We spent today in Sawmill Cove waiting for the winds to settle.  Mystique headed for home this morning and Leighway will head for Harrison's tomorrow.  The rest of us will go to Tilghman, then hoe on Sunday.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall