[Public-list] Holding tank tops

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:06:06 PDT 2005

Gord,

Two things...

1. if the top is feld down by pop rivets, it is probably leaking throught
the holes in the center of the rivets.
2. The compond that Whitby used was some sort of grey stuff that hardened
and then start to leak.

The only success that was to remove the top, clean it up and rebed the whole
thing. Unfortunately to cabinetry needs to come out of the forward cabin. It
can come out as a single unit, but it's not easy.

Mike Lehman