[Public-list] Genoa track spacers & bolts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Jul 28 16:25:13 PDT 2005

Amy & David Swanson wrote:
> does anyone know a good source for the 1/4-20 4" flathead machine
> screws?  No one local to me has them, and McMaster-Carr wants $55 +
> shipping for a box of 10.

I presume you mean in stainless steel.  Did you check your local
hardware store?  A quick search online...

Chesapeake Marine Fasteners (http://www.chesfast.com/) wants $52.90 for
a box of 50 (Phillips)

Bolt Depot
(http://www.boltdepot.com/product.aspx?cc=10&cs=24&cm=6&cd=325) wants
$0.40/ea or $29.35/100 (Phillips)

Jamestown
(http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/product;part;7333;process;search;ID;;eclDrill;162)
looks like a pretty good deal at $0.33/ea.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash