[Public-list] 7/6/05 and schedule change.

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 19:17:35 PDT 2005

We are now in Solomons.    The trip up from Crisfield was a fast beam and broad reach.  We came through Kedges Straight and straight up the Bay.  On the way in we were blasted by several thunder storms but everyone came through.   We had a great party at Tom and Sheila Maroldy's last night and were by Mystique, Gendarme and Reflections (for the evening only).  Tomorrow we will head for La Trappe Creek.  We are skipping Hudson Creek because of the forecast for Friday.  No one wants to beat into the Choptank with 15-20 Easterlies.  We will probably take one boat to Cambridge for dinner and return to the raft.  From La Trappe we will probably head for Tilgman Creek.

If anyone needs to contact me my cell is 410-245-9687.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall