[Public-list] Engine alignment question

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Thu Jul 21 13:27:02 PDT 2005

This hose problem has been mentioned previously and I have a suggestion I would welcome opinions on.
Get hose with an inside diameter to fit the larger tube.This leaves about 1/8th inch slop on the smaller tube.Find a softer rubber tube,auto radiator hose perhaps,with an inside diameter to fit the smaller tube,cut off a short length and glue to the inside of the larger hose.Grease well and apply brute force to slide on,not forgetting to put the hose clamps on first.The trick is to find a hose with the right I/D and the right wall thickness
Pete
TaitTait #478