[Public-list] Rigging Questions

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Jul 22 07:07:11 PDT 2005

Suggest you buy tapered airfoil aluminium ones which can be matched at the
base so the spreader bases don't have to be changed - Klacko Spars in
Oakville, Ontario, Canada Tel: 905-825-0015 made mine for $300 CDN. They are
beautiful and look just like the wooden ones only white. Considering the
consequences of spreader failure with the wooden ones - they rot at the
aluminium base, hidden rot. - the price is cheap. Paint the new Aluminium
ones with Brightside Polyurethane and be done with it.

Hope this is a help.

Cheers,
John