[Public-list] NYC Raft Up - members

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Wed Jun 8 12:16:37 PDT 2005

James,

There has been no date or place set for a raft up. So far there is interest from 4 - A30's in the New York Harbor area including yourself. I guess we are all open for sugestions and dates. So lets start by agreeing if it would be an ovenighter or not and if we would consider a short race.

Apart from the A30 raft up, there will be a summer solstice raft up with 2 A30 there, #383 and 497. If anyone want to join us, we'd like to invite you. It's on June 19 at Deadhorse Bay, Brooklyn.

Chris
Kasia #383

-------------- Original message from "James Schueler" <jschueler at familyempowerment.org>: --------------