[Public-list] Locker installation of fuel tank

Robert E Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 10 12:47:51 PDT 2005

I am having the boat yard install a new fuel tank in the starboard sail
locker. The tank is one designed by Jay Davenport of this group to fit
the newer deck layout of the A30. Our Alberg has the new deck layout
and the old, non-liner cabin. The yard is having trouble figuring how
to support the tank. Jay had described his installation (see below),
but it would be a big help if some pictures are available that show how
a locker located tank is mounted. I will give the yard Jay's
description (which I thought that they already had). It would be really
helpful to be able to hand them pictures. I'll be seeing them tomorrow
to find out what problems they seem to be having.

Thanks for the help.
					Bob Johns, Wind Call, #397