[Public-list] 6/26/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 12:46:48 PDT 2005

Greeting from the Rhode River anchorage.  Yesterday Gail Phillips hosted the Champagne Party on her boat Star" anchored off of Galesville, MD.  The following boats were rafted: Star, Isa Lei, Waconah, Skybird, Revolution, Second 2 Nun, Grace, Felicity and Reflection.

Today we are anchored in Rhode River and in the morning Isa Lei, Waconah, Revolution and Grace depart for Solomons and the two week summer cruise.

I will keep folks advised of the schedule to make it easier for others to join the cruise enroute.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall