[Public-list] compass on sliding hatch

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jun 2 07:00:35 PDT 2005

It's been done - sort of.

Years ago in my Folkboat days I borrowed three trap harnesses and rigged
them to our spare spinnaker and genny halyards.     Man were we fast a 'blow
the dog off the chain" wind!  Even beating the poor boat shot up to hull
speed and tried to climb out of that huge trough amidships - but of course
she just couldn't do it.

Gord