[Public-list] Electric repower

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Jun 6 19:53:01 PDT 2005

Dan,

I recall that sometime in the past year or 3 Practical Sailor ran a
pretty detailed article on electric inboard drives for sailboats. You
could try their website, call them, search the web. They tested real
commercial products.

A Yahoo search on "electric sailboat drive" turned up the following on
the first page:

http://re-e-power.com/_wsn/page2.html
http://members.cox.net/boatshop/page40.html
http://ngcmarine.com/propulsion.htm

I have no experience with any of this, but I remember the PS article.
Let us know if you do this, there are still a lot of us out there with
old Atomic 4s...

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY