[Public-list] electric repower

J. Brown scuttle1 at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 6 21:52:03 PDT 2005

I'd go for it if I had the money but it is much more expensive and a lot
more expensive if you want the same power (max hull speed).

I like the set up these guys offer: http://www.solomontechnologies.com/

On the other hand if all you use the inboard for is to get you in and out
of a small easy harbor on nice days then it should be considered because
you wouldn't need to spend lots of money for that kind of duty.

Here are some incomplete thoughts I had on the subject:
http://www.jb0713.com/sail/engine/electric.htm

Haefen