[Public-list] Boat Shows

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Jun 14 15:14:42 PDT 2005

Hi David,
 I'm a New Yorker (Long Island actually), and a sailor. I don't even waste
my mid winter time to go to the New York Boat Show. It may have a sail boat
or two, but it is really a power boat show.
On the other hand, I've been to almost every US Sailboat Show in Annapolis
(yes, since the early 70's). I've gotten quite a few good ideas from brand
new products on display there.
The only other show you might want to consider is the Newport (RI) Sailboat
Show in mid September. I've never been, but that's because it's time frame
is always good sailing time. (So is the Annapolis time frame, but I wouldn't
miss it).
Regards and Good Luck on your product launch,
Brian Timmins
ex#497