[Public-list] Tiller Bolt

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Thu Jun 16 07:15:03 PDT 2005

Edson Marine sells complete new tiller head units. My guess is that they could supply any part you need. They have been very helpful to me in the past.

>>> sousa_stephen at emc.com 06/16/05 10:02 AM >>>
Jim,

Either you can have a machine shop duplicate or I made one from a 1/2"
silicone bronze bolt and round the end with a grinder. It worked since the
bronze is so soft.

Stephen