[Public-list] SOLE 26 HP Diesel

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 19 05:52:41 PDT 2005

Jonathan ....... I like the sound of your diesel engine. Do you have a
web sight I could visit to find out a bit more? Do you have any pictures
of your installation? I recently installed a 25 HP Kubota and am very
pleased but have friends still trying to make a decision and this sounds
like one that should be considered.

Tom S
A30 412