[Public-list] air in fuel lines

rob-comcast 1ralley at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 19:49:09 PDT 2005

Or, your pickup tube connection is sucking air because the tube is
clogged with debris.  Pull it out and clean it out.

Try this:  take a mason jar or other clean container of fuel and put the
line from the carburator into it.  See if the engine runs properly.  If
it does, your problem is between the carb and the tank. Reconnect the
line between the carb and the filter and move the line going into the
filter into the mason jar.  If this works, then the problem is between
the filter and the tank.  Finally, remove the pickup tube from the tank
and put it into the mason jar.  If this works, then there is some other
problem.

RA