[Public-list] Hull Drawings & Stats

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Mar 22 09:08:27 PST 2005

Hello all,

A few weeks ago Bob Kirk sent me documents that Jack Horner distributed during a seminar he gave to fellow A30 owners in February of 1994.  They include line drawings of the hull, righting arm calculations, a polar plot and predicted sailing times.  I spoke with Jack and got permission to publish them but he did ask me to indicate that the information is based on drawings he scaled so, as George Dinwiddie says, they may be "more precise than accurate.'  If you would like to have a look, they are posted on my little catch all web site which can be found at http://jinnii.home.att.net/roger/perfect/pi_designs.html.

Roger

Roger Kingsland
Chief Boat Boy, Rubber/Scraper and Check Writer
Alberg 30 #148, PERFECT intentions
N40-33.92, W79-51.25

"You don't have to think outside of the box, but it doesn't hurt to peek over the edge once in a while."
Leonardo Da Vinci (or somebody like that)