[Public-list] Propeller needed

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 14:22:23 PST 2005

All -

I need a a propeller for my Atomic-4 powered Alberg 30.  The current prop appears to be the standard 13 X 7 two-blade, and I would probably want to replace it with a similar one.  Does anyone have an old one lying around (maybe from re-powering) that they would like to sell?  Any suggestions on where else to find one?  I am on a fairly tight budget this year because of replacing some other pieces so I am trying to avoid buying a new one.

Thanks.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229