[Public-list]..Propane Tank

Andrew M Shaw andymshaw at juno.com
Tue Mar 29 15:47:56 PST 2005

      Roger,
                Well I've stirred up a bit of a discussion here so maybe
I should explain my plan. I thought of doing the whole isolated locker
thing but I've decided to just put the tank on deck(safest place anyway).
The 10# aluminum tank is pretty compact (and light) and will fit on the
aft deck nicely to starboard aft of the lazerette hatch. Also some
stainless rail around it to mount and protect the regulator,solenoid etc.
Top it all with a canvas cover. I don't think the weight will be that
significant (probably less than a small child) and this is a livaboard
and not a race boat anyway.

Cheers,

Andy Shaw
Alberg 30 #477