[Public-list] rigging upgrades - list question!

Ibby El-Raheb elraheb at rogers.com
Sun Mar 6 04:54:20 PST 2005

It could be that your SPAM software is filtering out some of the list emails. You can check your Junk folder to see what is being filtered. However, if your mail is being filtered by your ISP or your company's email administrator then you have a much bigger battle to fight,

You may want to consider signing up to one of the free email services such as Hotmail or Yahoo and change your list subscription to that address. Hope this helps.

Ibby El-Raheb
 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the  things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So  throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.  Discover.
--Mark Twain