[Public-list] Dickinson Heaters

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Mar 9 05:26:33 PST 2005

Thanks. I was wondering about the charlie noble. That clears up a little mystery.

>>> gdinwiddie at alberg30.org 03/08/05 8:44 PM >>>
The charlie noble at
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/heater/CharlieNoble.jpg is
on Calypso.  It (and the stove) came with the boat, but the fiberglass
pedastal on which the charlie noble is mounted is my addition.  There
had been a teak ring, but the 5200 holding it to the deck had failed and
let let water into the core.  I molded this ring in a tupperware
container and, in the process of recoring that area, glassed it to both
the lower and upper skin of the deck.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.