[Public-list] Re: Alberg 30 History Spreadsheet - Update

Robert Kirk isobar at bcpl.net
Thu Mar 17 19:44:41 PST 2005

I see from further down the list that George has showed you how to list the
spreadsheet and that Mike Meinhold has offered to put it into HTML..

I'm about ready to put out a significantly updated version in a couple of
days thanks to inputs from many of you all. A couple of  things to add yet.
Then I'll ask Mike to HTMLize it and for George to post it. I hope a HTML
version will help those folks who have trouble with spreadsheets.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181