[Public-list] Exhaust extension

Alan Slater alanslater at telus.net
Tue Mar 29 21:12:38 PST 2005

Mike.
The inside measurement of the exhaust thru-hull is 1 1/4" dia.
At the last Vancouver Boat Show, the Internatinnal Paint booth was giving
away samples of their products. So I stocked up. I'm sure I'll need them all
one day.
Last week I tried their Interlux Heavy Duty Stain Remover on the rust stains
from the exhaust outlet and it worked great. I finished up the rest of trhe
hull with their Light Duty Rubbing Compound, then their Marine Wax then
their UV Wax Sealer. The boat looks like new. What a deal !
Alan
Romp # 358