[Public-list] Travellers...Propane Tank

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 30 12:49:05 PST 2005

Why not just lash the tank on a wood base to the pushpit stanchion - that
way if it leaks it goes over the stern. No need to bother then with leak
proof lockers and surgery - comes off easily for racing ... or stays on for
those famous Chesapeake drifters - burgers anyone?  ; )

Just a thought - that's what we do for those howling Lake Ontario 3 knot
July days.

Cheers,
JB