[Public-list] Canadian contingent

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 30 18:23:04 PST 2005

www.marinesurveyor.com/fastnet/

Jack

I would strongly recommend the above surveyor. I wish he had done the
pre-purchase survey last summer in Kingston as that (highly recommended)
fellow missed a significant amount of dry delamination in the deck. When I
decided to re-do the deck this winter I had Peter McGuire at Fastnet map out
the bad parts (wet and dry delam) of the deck and he was extremely
meticulous.

Contact me off-line if you wish as I have a list of other surveyors in the
area as well.

Regards

Chris Lawrence
24 Scarborough Road