[Public-list] Fillers

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Mar 23 08:03:22 PST 2005

Lincoln,

MAS Epoxy is also a good product and Jamestown carries this product. There
is a filler named Cabosil which is extremely strong but very difficult to
sand once hardened. I would recommend calling Jamestown and ask for the
number of MAS Epoxy in NJ. There chief engineer is a great guy and will
guide you in the right direction. The other thing I like about MAS it does
not blush like West Systems if you plan on painting the surface.

Stephen