[Public-list] zinc anode

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:01:09 PST 2005

Patty - I just checked again this morning and the #part number works fine.
Make sure that you do not include the '#' symbol and there are 3 numbers
folled by a space, the next three numbers, etc. The part number you found is
not close, it is a collar and most A30s do not have sufficient room between
the cutlass bearing housig and the prop for a collar to work.

Mike Lehman