[Public-list] Propeller needed

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Mar 28 04:33:36 PST 2005

You might be better to go to a 12 with 3 blades.
The benefitrs are less noise/chatter which you will get more of if you go
to a 13.
I suspect also a little more power in the water depending on the pitch
or a lower pitch will give you more speed but with the diesel I would want
a happy medium.

When I repropped last year I went from a 10 inch prop to the 12 X 7
This has worked out very nicely.
The only issue is if you plan to race the boat. If so then you really want
a 2 blade. Otherwise it is a better bet to go for the 3.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57