[Public-list] Weeping water tank- Follow up question

andymshaw at juno.com andymshaw at juno.com
Sat May 7 15:38:25 PDT 2005

Thanks for the input on the water tank problem. I have gotten the top initially scraped and cleaned up. George had mentioned pulling the metal top to clean, seal and rebed. I had already removed the "seat panel" (between the bunk) thus exposing the aft center section of the riveted joint. Does the whole center v-berth framing have to be removed or is there enough flex in the metal to wiggle it out of there?
Thanks again.

Andy Shaw

P.S. Who is the keeper of the updated maintenance manuals? Mine I believe is quite old and I would like to get a new one.